Frequently Asked Questions:
Where to get iPoT content? This is where I get mine: rel=”nofollow”>http://brianwong.com/go/ipodcontent
This video was made during firmware 1.1.1 when you could NOT add events to calendar. In version 1.1.2. you can add events. In version 1.1.3. you can now add iPhone apps to your iPoT but you need to pay $20!
The most common question from this video is how to add “Maps”. Here’s how you do it:
1. go to installer and click on “sources” (bottom right)
2. click “Edit” on the top right corner
3. click “Add” and the top left corner
4. Type this “http://repo.us.to“
5. The Maps will be in the “iPhone Apps” category on your installer now
For detailed tutorials an more tips, just visit:
Tour and review of the iPod touch including resources to jailbreak and get the most out of your iPod Touch.
Jailbreak Resources and Step-by-Step Tutorial: